June & December was inspired by the Victorian Era’s beautiful, hidden meanings of flowers used to communicate in secret. These napkins features sprigs of dandelion and olive. Each sprig symbolizes and embodies the meanings of peace + healing.
- Size : 15”x20” (unfolded / size may vary slightly)
- Texture : 100% cotton flour sack, soft-touch, absorbent - Care : Machine washable, pre-shrunk, bleach + iron safe (white only)
- Packaged : individually folded sets of four, tied together w/ribbon + tag
- Made : June & December / USA
- These reversible napkins have two designs printed on one napkin. When folded, each side displays a different design, allowing for versatility with table settings.